Work Visas Are Common But Can Still Be Challenging To Obtain
We Assist Employers And Employees Throughout The Upper Midwest And Nationwide
There are many reasons that people come to work in the United States and many reasons that companies pursue talented employees from across the globe, but it often comes down to one simple fact: In this increasingly international business environment, companies need the best resources to keep up.
At Steven C. Thal, P.A., we guide individuals and businesses across the Midwest through the immigration process. Our focus is on personalized service that accomplishes your business immigration goals efficiently and effectively.
We can assist with a wide range of immigration concerns that affect employers and employees, including:
- Employer-based immigration petitions
- H-1B visas for professionals
L-1A/L-1B visas for multinational intracompany transferees
- EB-1 visas for workers with extraordinary abilities
- TN visas for NAFTA professionals
- E-3 professional visas for Australians
- J-1 training and exchange visas
- O-1 extraordinary ability visas
- P-1 visas for artists, athletes and entertainers
- Q-1 visas for cultural exchange visitors
- H-2A visas for agricultural workers
- H-2B visas for seasonal workers
- R-1 visas for religious workers
- B-1 visas for business visitors
- E-1/E-2 treaty trader/treaty investor visas
- PERM labor certifications and the PERM process
- National interest waivers (see our national interest waiver cases)
What is your plan B? When we represent you in an immigration matter, we start by talking with you about your goals. We develop a plan to best meet your objectives, keeping cost and efficiency in mind. In many cases, people have more options than they realize. If your first option isn’t realized, we can pursue a second option or a third. Often, these are options that our clients never considered before speaking with our experienced immigration lawyers.