Employer Petitions/Employer-Based Immigration
In today’s growing U.S. economy, employers often find it difficult to obtain qualified managerial and technical employees in the U.S. The law firm of Steven C. Thal, P.A. provides comprehensive visa services for corporations in the Upper Midwest, across the country, and around the world.
Employers have the assurance of working with an experienced immigration law firm that understands their needs and timelines, as well as the immigration rules and administrative procedures of the United States. The firm responds quickly to client questions, concerns, and inquiries and keeps its clients fully informed throughout the entire process.
Steven C. Thal, P.A. provides services and assistance for both temporary and permanent visas :
Temporary Employment-Based Visas
- L visas – for executives, managers and employees with specialized or technical knowledge
- H-1B visas – for professional and technical workers
- TN visas – for Canadian and Mexican nationals
- J-1 visas – for academics, researchers, and trainees
- E-1 visas – Treaty Trader visas
- E-2 visas – Treaty Investor visas
- R-1 visas – Religious workers
Permanent Employment-Based Visas
- EB-1 visas – for persons of extraordinary ability in business, the sciences, the arts, athletics, or education
- EB-2 visas – for persons of exceptional ability in business, the sciences, the arts, or professionals holding advanced degrees
- EB-3 visas – professionals holding baccalaureate degrees and skilled workers
- EB-4 visas – for persons with special skills such as religious workers, foreign language interpreters, and others
- EB-5 visas – for persons investing between $500,000 and $3 million in businesses which create jobs in the U.S.
Your Navigator Through The Immigration System
U.S. immigration laws and procedures are very complex and change on a frequent basis. Steven C. Thal, P.A. can provide employers with complete and comprehensive services designed to secure the executive and technical talent they need to grow and prosper. The attorneys and staff at Steven C. Thal, P.A. can assist your firm throughout the entire process – from the filing of USCIS Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker), necessary labor certification documents or national interest waiver, to the final issuance of the visa.
Steven C. Thal, P.A. will help you navigate the U.S. immigration system.