Achieving Immigration Success For Over 35 Years
Ngawang Dolker is an associate attorney at Steven C. Thal, P.A., where she primarily focuses on immigration law. Ngawang earned her law degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law and her Political Science degree from the University of Minnesota.
During law school, Ngawang was a student attorney in the Immigration Clinic representing indigent clients before the USCIS and EOIR. She interned at the local immigration court in Fort Snelling where she worked directly under the supervision of the immigration judges and the attorney advisors. Ngawang was a student attorney for the Department of Homeland Security, OPLA where she worked directly with the Assistant Chief Counsels. Ngawang also volunteered at the Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota and was the Public Interest in Law Fellowship recipient where she clerked at Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid in the immigration department.
Ngawang is a volunteer attorney through the Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN), Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid, The Advocates for Human Rights, and Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota.
Additionally, Ngawang serves and volunteers for her local Tibetan community and is a Board Member of the Tibetan American Foundation of Minnesota.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Minnesota Justice Foundation – Public Interest in Law Fellowship
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney for VLN, MMLA, ILCM, The Advocates