Achieving Immigration Success For Over 40 Years

Resolving Consular Processing Issues

The firm of Steven C. Thal, P.A., advises and helps clients in all types of consular processing and port-of-entry processing matters.

People wishing to obtain permanent resident status from outside the U.S. must apply for a visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy. Presenting a well-written and accurate visa application and supporting documentation can enhance your prospects of obtaining a visa.

The immigration law firm of Steven C. Thal, P.A., can assist you in consular processing issues involving:

The firm can advise you on relevant visa matters and prepare your petition and supporting documentation. When needed, Steven C. Thal, P.A., can prepare applications for waivers of visa issues. The firm will communicate with the embassy or consulate and the U.S. Department of State Visa Center and work to resolve any problems or concerns.

Resolving Port-Of-Entry Processing Issues

Canadian and Mexican nationals can apply for TN visas which allow people from these two United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)-signatory nations to live and work in the United States. Canadians have the option of the port of entry adjudication, whereas Mexicans must apply through a consulate. Steven C. Thal, P.A., can guide you on both procedures and prepare the necessary supporting documentation for this visa category.

With millions of inspections at ports of entry occurring each year, mistakes do happen. When the official makes a mistake on the entry document however, it can put the visa holder’s status in jeopardy. A simple matter such as a wrong expiration date or wrong classification on the I-94 card can cause a serious problem. Steven C. Thal, P.A., can assist you in resolving this type of problem and other issues.

Schedule A Consultation

In most cases, correcting the problem is relatively easy, but it can be time-consuming. Steven C. Thal, P.A., can ensure that this is done promptly and in such a manner as to avoid additional complications. The firm can also see to it that the relevant Immigration record is updated to minimize any future complications. Call 612-424-2942 or toll free at 800-265-7441, or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation.

Our attorneys are fluent in Spanish. Hablamos Español.