Representing Immigration Clients Throughout The Midwest, Nationally And Internationally
Immigration and nationality laws are complex and constantly changing legal areas. If you have immigration concerns, it is important to consult with an immigration attorney – a knowledgeable and trained professional who can effectively represent your interests before the Department of Labor, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office or the Bloomington immigration court.
At Steven C. Thal, P.A., we use extensive experience to represent clients in a broad spectrum of immigration matters, including:
- Visas for nonimmigrants
- Immigrant visas and green cards
- Obtaining permanent residence
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- The naturalization process
- Family-based immigration to the United States
- Working in the United States and/or obtaining a work visa
- Asylum and refugee matters
- Humanitarian issues
- Criminal law related to immigration and waivers
- Defense from removal and deportation
- Consular and port of entry processing
- Immigration appeals and litigation
Personal Attention And Positive Results In Immigration Cases
To be a good immigration attorney, you must dedicate your practice to immigration law. There are constant updates and trends that can affect a case. If your attorney is not aware of all facts, laws and trends that can affect your case, it can have a negative effect on your case’s outcome. At Steven C. Thal, P.A., we are extremely proactive on all issues that affect our clients.
Schedule A Consultation So We Can Review Your Case
Our attorneys are fluent in Spanish. Hablamos español.