It has long been the policy of the United States to encourage strong families. For that purpose, it offers permanent visas for certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.
Steven C. Thal, P.A. helps reunite families by providing immigration law and visa services. Call 612-424-2942 Toll free: 800-265-7441 to schedule a consultation. An attorney can explain visa requirements and the visa approval process, and discuss how the firm may be able to help you achieve your visa goals.
Our Experience And Focus On Immigration Law Set Us Apart
Steven C. Thal, P.A. can advise and assist you in all types of family visa matters, including:
- K-1 fiancé visas – for fiancés of U.S. citizens
- K-3 fiancé visas – for fiancées already married to U.S. citizens
- 1st preference visas – for unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their children
- 2nd preference (2)(a) visas – for spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
- 2nd preference (2)(b) visas – for unmarried sons and daughters over 21 of lawful permanent residents
- 3rd preference visas – for married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses, and children.
- 4th preference visas – for brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and children, provided the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years of age
U.S. citizens bringing in their spouses, minor unmarried children, and parents, qualify as “immediate relatives” and always have visas immediately available to them. However, there is never a guarantee of being admissible for a green card and they must still meet other stringent requirements. There are immigration quotas for the relatives of permanent residents or more distant relatives of U.S. citizens – and these persons face long and unpredictable wait times.
Since 1982, Steven C. Thal, P.A. has helped clients in family-based immigration matters. The firm is dedicated to helping its clients achieve the goals of permanent residency or U.S. citizenship.
Because attorney Steven C. Thal and staff work in the family immigration area every day, they understand immigration law and the immigration process.
Selecting The Right Strategy
There may be more than one way to achieve your immigration objective. Steven C. Thal, P.A. will evaluate your situation and work energetically to resolve your immigration matter in a prompt fashion. The firm will ask the questions: What’s most practical? What’s best for the client? What’s most economical?
Then Steven C. Thal, P.A. will develop the strategy and approach which can help you achieve your goals in the most timely and efficient manner possible.